Yo what up? its Emma Y'all!
Day 3, Friday Y'All. This calls for a bit of wake up WhoooHooo!
We are off to 6 flags ( or what Jason liked to call 6 fags), What the fag is 6 Flags I hear you ask??
If your in da hood that's Magic Mountain Y'all! (and nope we are not in Merimbula fools).
48mins (or 38miles) to get there, on the I-10 east highway, then onto the I-405 North in what should have been 48 mins of chilled drive time in the Chrysler while listening to The Cardigans Grand Turismo (bought yesterday for $4.99 at ameoba).
It was not. traffic was at a halt, yes complete stop- enough for a truck driver let his mini golden pom dog out for a pee on the desert plains and then enought time to show us his trick of how little pom pom got back up in the biggywiggy truck by forming a human staircase.
We could have shown you a photo of this, but jason missed that shot.
So anyway, STOP......continue.
that was a bout 20 mins of standstill, then we start moving! yes!!!! then we noticed the reason we were brought to a standstill was a car that had "totally" (please read that with an ameeeerican accent) flipped its load dawg....It was on its roof.
Possibly these people may have been seriously hurt, but only in America do you see this shizzle!
Jason missed that shot too. (the manual focus was on apparently).
Ok so we were moving now, only 10 mins to arrive at magic mountain!!!
whooohooo!
I was like a dog with 2 dicks upon entry, or maybe more appropriate and "american" would be a kid in a candy store, OMG this place is huge! im pretty sure there was 80 hundred rollercoasters.
I was fully ready to get my dick knocked in the dirt.
We went with Tonebone and Laura's recommendation of obtaining a "flash pass" ($75 bucks for 2 peeps).
It's a buzzer type system that allows you pre-book a spot on the ride to allow you to leisurely wait around the park until your buzzed, best system ever!!!!
Eat it line linerupperers!
Which ones did we go on honey? First was the Viper...Jason's favourite, it made my head hurt. He laughed at me as i was screaming like a banshee the whole time.
Next...
The Golliath, "Oh Jesus...OMFG... Christ!" that is what I said on repeat the whole way, while again Jason laughed at me the whole way. The picture may give you some insight into what kinda shit I was feeling.
After some of the most amazingly shit diggity dogs eaten on this planet for only about $30..Soooo cheap, and a half hour to settle the stomach (same rule applies for swimming, you'll sink if you dont wait half hour after you've eaten...guess the outcome of rollercoasteringness and eating) It was onto the "coaster" that had the longest line in the park...The Tatsu, nope thats not Karma Sutra fools., get 'yer minds out of the gutter!
It's not a sex rollercoaster.
Even on the Golden Flash Pass it was a 1 hour wait.
It was the TITS. That's all I can say, LOVED it. Although not enough to go seconds.
(Johnny/ Mum..remember me in Copenhagen?, the Tivoli, circa twenty10, after 2 goes in-a-row on the "Deamon", green...green AS bro).
You rode this badboy looking down, like you were flying.
After that we put our flashpass on for the Riddlers Revenge, I was even colour co ordinated for this one, fuckers, we waited 1/2 hour to then be told this one was full.
Dissapointed!
I guess that happens when its about 4 O'Clock on a Friday at Magic Mountain, peak time, sun shining, American's laughing and us having the best time of their lives, like we were.
Best day ever?
Shit yeah dawg! woof woof woof! I think L.A has gone to my head.
Umm yeah so...
Did you know that banana's are a herb? they grow on a "herb" tree, this is where a tree grows and then dies. Thats when a tree is classed as a herb (the H is silent) This is one of Jason's many factoids that he likes to read out to me while I try and type.
We have decided we are going to become acrobats. the end.
P.S.-
Sorry but we still can't update the blog with any photos as Emma's laptop came out before photography was invented.
I think we may have to upgrade.
-Jason
EDIT: as of today we can add photos. this was solved by purchasing a computer post WW2.
Hilarious! I cant believe you spent a whole day at a roller coaster park eating hot dogs. You too are hilarious. Work your shit and post some pics damn it! I wanna see pictures of Green Emma!
ReplyDeletexxxx
where is the chinese trip blog? "the Vassallos do china"?
DeleteTatsu whoa yeah...best!
ReplyDeleteYAY photos, its going to be so much more interesting now!! :P
ReplyDeleteWe arnt in China yet so might be abit hard to Blog it up!
P.S. Not looking too shabby after being on the roller coaster Embalina Brumby, but i wouldnt expect anything less!
XOXOXOXOXXOX