Me again. I felt compelled to share some more pictorial highlights from the Pasadena markets today, on our 6th wedding anniversary. Ill let the pictures do the talking. Enjoy.
American.
Alf with guns and friends.
You know I love a good pony, can you imagine my excitement when I came across a whole gaggle.
Vintage Sparkly.
Shoeses.
Denim Jean Shorts, top photo by me.
Soon to be worn by girls who should not be.
More Ponies.
Fan boy. I needed to repeat this image, as this could very well be at the top of the highlights for Jason so far in America.
If we had a bigger suitcase.
Shit hot photography.
Also huge + beautiful roses on the table in our room at the Marmont.
Cute Kitchen in the Marmont.
Personalised stationary, just to shit Jason.
My hot husband, who is also is making a farty mouth gesture while putting his shoes on the Marmonts couch, thinks he's a rockstar and/or Rick James on Eddie Murphy's Couch.
I Love you honey.
Happy Anniversary.
No comments:
Post a Comment